Pages

Wednesday 26 October 2016

What we have been doing in Scott Class?

Hi to all that is looking at my blog, so in Scott Class we are very busy doing some learning. Would yous like to know what kind of learning we do? Well in the morning me Scott Class do our literacy takes. If you do not know what it mean. It mean like when you do reading and writhing at the same time but I think it also might mean doing to thing at the same time. So that is what we do in the morning, then when the ball rings to go back to class we do maths. But before we do maths we do a warm up game and that is target so when we have finished. Then we do our maths. Then the ball should ring, and that means it is launch time so. We eat and then play and then our day just go's on. So that is what we do in Scott Class. So what do you do in your learning time?? Thank you guys for reading this blog post and I hope to see you guys next time. I will leave 1 photo of what I do in my learning time.


                                                                               

This is my Literacy takes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.