Pages

Thursday 20 October 2016

My Holidays

Hi to all, so in the holidays I will like to tell you what I did. So in the first week I went over to my aunt's house to have a sleep over at her house. And it was hard to look after the kids, then it was time to say good bye to my aunt and the kids. Then I went back home and I just did nothing I just played outside then I went inside to watch T.V. Then next week we went to go pick up my cousin . That I had a sleep over at, we got then and we took then out to the movies and when we finished we got and eat. Then after that we went to CM. And that was fun, if you do not know what I mean then I will be porting some photos down some where there. Then our days was finished. The next day was White Sunday. Now for me it was bad, so on that day I am not going to tell you what happen. The the next day was school, and that is my holiday. I am going to leave some photos for you down here.

                                                       Here is some photos
                                                                            







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.