Pages

Friday 14 October 2016

Swimming

Hi everyone, So today I am going to blog about swimming. So yesterday Scott Class went over to the pools and we learnt how to swimming. But we just did not go there to swimming we went there to also have some fun. So at the pools we got in to our groups, so we tried to remember wish group we where in last year and if we could remember then we got to go in the group. Next, so then our choices got us to do some activities like try and hold your berth when you swim to the end. And for me that was hard, so when did that we got to do it with our brood's. So when we all did our activities then it was time to go back to school. Then all of us just enjoyed are day.


                                                                 Here is some photos

                                                                                          
This is my group.

This is me and Ciclia having a race.

This is lorn-jay swimming with her brood.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vonairay,

    I am glad you enjoyed swimming. Holding your breath can be really hard can't it! What do you think you will learn next week?
    Do you think your group will move into the big pool?

    Mrs Archer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr Archer,
      I think this week we are going to be learning to hold our breath because last week know one form our group holed our breath when we got to the end. And I do think that my group will go in to the big pool.

      From Vonairay

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.