Pages

Thursday 4 August 2016

My Holidays

Hi people, so in the holidays I did a lot of thing in the holidays.Like going to sky site, to the movies, and mini golf.At sky site was a lot of fun.We eat there, and there was a lot of food that I could not think of what should I get to eat.The movies, was amazing we got to watch the legend of Tarzan.The move was amazing and funny.But mini golf was the highlight, it was the best thing that I have done in my life.So my dad had to horded the scored card.So all of my family names had to go on that.And you had six tries and when you get up to six and you scored nothing that will mean that you will have that score. So the aim of the games was to have a less score.I hope that you gays had enjoy lessening to what I have done in the holidays.Have a great day.


                                                                       Here is some photos
                                                                                     
Me and my family at Sky site.

This is my bother who wanted to take a photo of the pirate holding him

This is me and my brother at Sky site.

This is were my sister got one shot at hitting the ball in the hole
                                                                               
Family photo :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.