Pages

Thursday 26 May 2016

Gymnastics Term 2

Kai ora, As all ways me and Scott Class went to the hall to do some gymnastics.We learnt to rotate and that means cartwheel, Half turns, Forward roll.And those are the rotate that me and Scott class did today.We have been trying some of the circuits.And here is some of the photos of me and Scott class doing some of the circuits.

                                                                   
                                                  Me and Scott class doing some of our stretches
This is Hulita with no legs

Osaia doing his  forward roll 

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Lava Vonairay,
    What an awsome blog post you did about gymnastics. I love how you wrote about what you learnt I also like how you put captions on your photo's, make sure you re- read you blog post you have done but other wise it is amazing.
    Keep up the hard work!

    From:Tai

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.